We are Best Circuits Inc. a rapidly growing design and manufacturing company that focuses on Embedded controllers and industrial IoT. We are seeking a full-time Firmware Engineer to design and test code for our custom-designed hardware. As an Embedded FW Engineer, you will have the
opportunity to learn about the entire process of taking an idea and turning it into an actual product from start to finish, as well as understanding all the details and design and manufacturing processes necessary to turn ideas into World Class Products.
The successful applicant will join a team of highly capable and enthusiastic Design, Manufacturing, and Management professionals dedicated to excellence in the Design and Manufacturing of Electronic Devices.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, self-driven Embedded FW Engineer who enjoys developing code, with professional pride and great attention to detail. Such an individual would possess Project Management skills with the potential of eventually moving into FW Product Management.
- Developing new or updating existing embedded firmware using C++ on 32-bit ARM microcontrollers, such as NXP’s LPC family.
- Using common tools such as debuggers, emulators, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and voltmeters to test hardware and confirm that firmware is operating correctly.
- Work with our manufacturing team to develop test and support tools by writing custom code for in-house and commercially purchased platforms.
- Work with the manufacturing team to develop, test, and support our custom in-house tools.
- BS in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- Experience writing bare-metal C++ code for resource-constrained microcontrollers
- Serial protocols: I2C, SPI, USART
- Hardware timers for PWM generation
- Knowledge of wireless communication protocols: BLE, WIFI, MQTT
- Experience using tools for hardware debug: Oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, digital logic analyzers, etc.
- Experience developing in RTOS systems
- C# used in WPF/WinForms/UWP .NET apps
- Swift used in iOS mobile apps
- Kotlin/Java used in Android mobile apps
- Python for MISC scripts
- M -F 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Paid Vacation/PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Subsidized Medical and Dental